Friday 20 July 2012

14-year-old girl under pressure to get breast implants. For his mother.


Following in the footsteps of her mother and older sisters, it is one thing, but what about when it comes to plastic surgery? Chantal Marshall and four of his daughters have had boob jobs thirteen of them, and now professional psychic for 53 years, is pushing his fourteen-year-old daughter to get breast implants as well. Having had four boob jobs of his own, Chantal is now a size 32 GG, Emma, ​​30, is 32GG after three procedures, Terri, 27, is a 34HH after three years, Tara, 26, is 34F after two boob jobs, and Ripley, 21, is a 32DD after another. At 14, Britney is the only woman in the family, no fake boobs, but probably not for long!
14-year old Britney Marshall and her surgically enhanced family


Britney is very intelligent and well in school, "said his mother." But she dyed her hair blonde and wears lots of makeup and tanning. It's just a matter of time before they begin saving for new breasts. "According to Chantal, Britney idolizes her older sisters and discussed and get a boob job with her mother, who hopes that follows in the footsteps of her sisters. Apparently, Chantal believes that payment of a plastic surgeon to give false breasts is something to aspire to. "I like the false appearance of my daughters and I know that Britney go in this direction when it is a little older. I like the idea of ​​us all looking as glamorous." Yes, is 53 years , speaks Chantal, whose soft stomach and cottage cheese thighs are perfectly accentuated by her bikini and heels in this family photo disturbing.


Chantal, who has four children, in addition to his five daughters, had her boob job first time in 1996 to determine the number of pregnancies did not take his body. Since then it has been clearly deceived into thinking that getting more boob jobs somehow go back. "When I came to town with the other girls, I often confused with her sister. This is a real laugh." It's a real laugh, especially because it seems at least 100 years older than the rest of them. Although Chantal is the oldest of "the family with the most jobs in Britain boob," Terri is the one with the biggest breasts. Attention to that. It looks like there is a step forward and eat.



Hopefully the poor Britney is indeed the "smart" and decides to give up breast implants as her mother tries to push rave about it. If I were Britney, I'd take a look at my mother and sisters and a plan to do the exact opposite of what I had done. And it seems that Britney feels the same way. When asked by Glamour magazine, Britney said she feels she is too young to think about breast implants and prefers to concentrate on their studies and work hard for it to be the first in his family to attend college. "I just want to work hard in school. In the past, I thought I wanted fake breasts, but sometimes I look and I think the ridiculous. "It seems that 14 years, Britney is already smarter and more mature then her mother and sisters together, not ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Rabab - Find me on Bloggers.com